Created in 1994, the Novus family has undergone numerous evolutions until reaching the new Novus Boost Evo, a saddle that enriches the offer of the Selle Italia Performance segment and is designed for those with rear pelvic rotation who therefore need a waved saddle.
The Novus Boost Evo saddle combines high performance with a strong focus on comfort and is available only in idmatch L3 size, because together with its waved shape, it helps offer greater support to ischial bones.
Selle Italia, based on one’s pelvic rotation studied by idmatch, recommends three different saddle shapes that essentially correspond to three different models:
- -for those with anterior pelvic rotation, the ideal shape is flat and the suggested model is Flite Boost.
- -for those with neutral pelvic rotation, the most suitable saddle is the SLR Boost or SP-01 Boost,
- -for those with posterior pelvic rotation, the saddle needs to be waved. In this case, the recommended model is the new Novus Boost Evo.
Saddles with a neutral shape such as the SLR Boost and SP-01 Boost, are normally always recommended as the second best choice to accompany a Flat or Waved shape.
Thanks to this expansion, Selle Italia is now able to offer every cyclist a complete range in order to find their ideal saddle.
The Novus Boost Evo is available in four versions, with rail in Carbon (+10mm), in TI316, in Manganese and an unprecedented version with rail in FEC Alloy to offer consumers the benefit of another price range. Another novelty is brought in the “Kit Carbonio” version, featuring a longer rail by 10 mm for a greater saddle adjustment range.
- Novus Boost Evo Kit Carbonio Superflow
- Novus Boost Evo TI316 Superflow
- Novus Boost Evo TM Superflow
- Novus Boost Evo Superflow
#selleitalia #enjoyouride #novusboostevo